*assuming this is a Church-driven abstinence campaign.
- "Love the Lord - Sheathe your Sword"
- "Satan Loves Fuckin'"
- "Good Girls Only Kneel for Jesus"
- "Think of the Saints - Keep it in your Pants" It sort of rhymes
- "Remember Jesus - Don't Get Nailed"
- "Moses was Married when he Parted the Waves!" Actually he wasn't but no-one will know
- "Hit the Pews, not the Booze" - actually the (abstinent) Nazis had a version of this as well
- "Be Teases, not Sleazes, 'cause that Pleases Jesus!"
Feel free to add your own. There may or may not be a follow-up series of motivational poems. And if you found that offensive, just be thankful I cut about 5 of them before I posted it.