Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Barb's Nephew

I forgot to mention him, didn't I.

I have met him. He was good-looking, but wearing socks with sandals. As Andrea says, the two cancel each other out. (Andrea also suggest other Stabinthedark-esque business names...A Drive in the Country and A Hair in my Dinner.)

He was also funny- but claimed never to have watched Coronation Street (which Dad and Barb watch avidly, and I with vague interest), then when a character came on and I said 'who's that?' he yelled instantly and with some excitement "Steve!" and then pretended he hadn't.

CAN'T EXPLAIN ALL THESE FEELIN'S THAT'CHA MAKIN' ME FE-E-EEL!
MA HEART'S IN OVAHDRIVE AND YOU'RE B-HIND THA STEERIN' WHEE-E-EEL

That has no relevance to anything.


THINGS THAT I AM FINDING INTERESTING TODAY

This shitty-arse blog thing will not let me use italics.

¡I can make upside-down punctuation! ¿Can you?

Riadan is coming to visit. This is interesting on many levels, like, um, a good computer game.

After a protracted thinking session at work today about several past occurrences I have decided that someone who shall remain nameless (but who would, hypothetically, be called Hugo if they were called anything) is the Antichrist.

I have borrowed from the Nelson library book upon book of music. Show tunes, Disney tunes, pop hits, etc etc. have spent all afternoon (well, post-work and pre-dinner) tootling away. Have NOT practised the Force of Destiny today! How liberating.

Ryan is INCREDIBLY grouchy today and I WANT TO KNOW WHY. I also want to use italics.


THINGS THAT I AM NOT FINDING INTERESTING TODAY

The prospect of grape work tomorrow

The details of my father's love life (eww.)

Knitting.

Not getting paid until 12 TONIGHT, not last night as I thought. Actually this is not so much uninteresting as a royal pain in the ass.

This blog post.

No comments: