Friday, February 13, 2009

Biscuit Hitler

Today I went round to my cousin's house for Darwin Day, which is Darwin's birthday. Did you know that today is the 200th anniversary of his birth? No, me neither, but this apparently calls for cake (chocolate with pink frosting - pink was Darwin's favourite colour - and on, the top, evolution as demonstrated by small candy dinosaurs), a movie about a teacher who was tried for teaching evolution in school, and biscuits.

Below is a graph of apparently socially unacceptable biscuits I decorated today. It's come out all fuzzy for some reason, but I'm too tired to fix it. Sorry about that.

Well, I thought it was funny. Ha Ha Ha Hitler? Meh, he was tasty.

In other news, my phone is playing "Fuck You, I'll Work When I Feel Like It," which while irritating also means that I have a valid excuse to ignore calls from the bank. So apologies if anyone's txt me and I haven't replied - it's not that I don't love you, it's that my phone doesn't think I should love you, and is trying to come between us.

No comments: