I am in a Funk. An Existential Funk. I am Existentially Funky. This is mainly because I started the day with an enormous piece of leftover cake and felt ill, which somehow brought on one of those days where you sit about going "Oh GOD I am WASTING my LIFE oh GOD I am WASTING MY LIFE!" Of course I don't expect you to know what I MEAN because you actually DO THINGS with your LIFE UNLIKE ME OH GOD I AM WASTING MY LIFE OH GOD.
Oh well at least I am not a hedgehog. Maybe I should count my blessings.
- do not have painful, life-threatening disease
- do not know anyone with PLTD
- have coffee, friends, family etc etc
- am not homeless
- have $5 to my name which is more than usual
- do not have awful boyfriend/husband
- do not have frostbite
- do not have a boil on my bum
- have all my fingers & toes
- tiramisu was a resounding success
- Andrea has an agent (really one of her blessings, but oh well)
- my face is more or less symmetrical
- spotted 14 different bird species on recent nature walk
- have lots of lovely shoes
- am not hungry at the moment
- no mortgage (although also no house)
- will not be made redundant (do not have job)
- am not likely to be hunted for sport
- have life insurance (and am therefore a grown-up)
- do not have job, money, career, degree, assets, or life plan.
Sorry about the poor-quality blogs recently - will work on this. In the meantime, please feel free to amuse yourselves by leaving Ally-affirming comments. Or, if you like, you can leave comments about how I have nothing to complain about and am being selfish OH GOD