Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Andrea Again

I know Andrea has been getting a lot of congratulations recently, but allow me one more Andrea-centric post: today she was officially awarded her MFA with High Distinction. I'm pretty sure it's a Master of Fine Arts (?) but here are some other things it could stand for:

My Friend Andrea

Merivale's Finest Author

Mother-Fuckin' Artist

Makes Fine Armour

Masked Fighting Avenger

Munted Frog Appendix

My Famous Amiga

May Fancy Aladdin*

Anyway, Many Fuckin' Accolades!

By the way, if anyone else has any successes (or letters after their name) please let me know, and I will talk about you as well.


*I just put this in because I watched Aladdin the other day and it was just as awesome as it ever was. I watched it with Conor, and we figured out that we were about 4 or 5 when it came out and totally would've watched it together then. Cute, huh? Sorry, Pointless Conor Story. You should really be getting used to it. Anyway, yay Aladdin!

7 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Haha, thank you! It totally stands for Masked Fighting Avenger.

More suggestions:

Mild Flatulence Affliction
Many Failed Attempts

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend!

I have a MFU. Master of Fucking Up.

I'm almost done with my PhD. :)

Kaileigh said...

Hm, Or "Most Freakin' Awesome"?
:)

Tania said...

MFA stands for Music For Animals!


This is a fact :]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h1_9HmZutI

Holly said...

YAY Andrea!

I cannot think of any other MFAs (FML), so instead I shall just say Congratulations! :D

Geek Girl said...

who knew it stood for so much - yay for andrea! how bout Money for Andrea, but you don't get money.... ill just get her hopes up...

Baglady said...

I love Aladdin. And the Little Mermaid. Since then Disney has gone downhill.

I love to play A Whole New World really really loud in my car and sing very loudly to it. Who needs therapy when you've got Peabo Bryson singing loudly in your car. Or Billy Ocean. Or Amy Winehouse. Or Dave Grohl.

I am an ACMA but I don't really use it. MFA could be Mutant French Aubergine. I could see that working with the right outfit.

wv= arlear... What King Lear is called in Yorkshire.