Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sick Day

Today I did not go to work!

I have itchy feets for travel. I always have itchy feets for travel. This is unrelated to not going to work.

(Filipina colleague at work yesterday, doing a cattle ad: "Beef bull wanted...hmmm, you only want one?" Pause. "Well, we would put Beefs. If you wanted more than one.")

I haven't done anything all day so have nothing interesting to blog about - am saving my mad ideas for NaShWriMo (it stands for "National Short Story Writing Month" or "National Shitty Writing Month" or "National Shag Wrinklies Month" depending on what you're into). But I founds a blog thing, so I'm going to do that. Feel free to tag yourself.

  1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Probably it would be a swear.
  2. Do you trust all of your friends? No! They are my friends, not my legal team.
  3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Probably? I guess I kind of like moving anyway.
  4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Yes. But not in the spiritual sense. Should a pigeon crap on my head, I would not think, "Well, that will make me a humbler person, perhaps I have been too prideful of late, thank you, pigeon." I would think, "What an inconvenient time for a pigeon to need to take a shit."
  5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yes. It was payday yesterday. I will not be able to make a dollar in change this time next week.
  6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Can I say none? None.
  7. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. I am afraid of falling in a tar pit
  8. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Can't drive! Couldn't drive 2 years ago.
  9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Weird question.
  10. What's your most favourite scar? The one on the back of my left hand. Most favourite is tautologous.
  11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? About two weeks ago. Also, 'when was the time you last flew not in a plane?' would make a more interesting question.
  12. What did the last text message you sent say? Can't remember, phone broken
  13. What physical features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? BIG WILLY nice eyes
  14. Fill in the blank.
  15. What question should be asked here? I'm ignoring these two questions, they are stupid.
  16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Um. I would hope that everyone would be clustered around my bed, waiting on my return to life. Even if it had been ten years.
  17. How many kids do you want to have? Two. But I don't actually want to have them, I just like the idea.
  18. Would you make a good parent? No. I would raise mad children.
  19. Where was your default picture taken? Outside the house/
  20. What’s your middle name? Helene.
  21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Honestly? I'm still stuck on "National Shag Wrinklies Month."
  22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I would start Scientology before L. Ron did.
  23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/best man in your wedding? My younger sister.
  24. What are you wearing right now? Black skirt, tights, heels, shirt, jacket. I look like Death's young lawyer.
  25. Righty or Lefty? Righty. Ho.
  26. Best place to eat? Merry Thai in Merivale. Also, bed.
  27. Favourite jeans? Blue, skinny, wore climbing over fence while drunk last weekend, huge hole in crotch now, can never be worn again, oh dear.
  28. Favourite animal? BEARS FUCKING ROCK
  29. Favourite juice? MANGOS FUCKING ROCK
  30. Have you had the chicken pox? I....think so? I feel like I should know that.
  31. Have you had a sore throat? What kind of a question is that? Of course I have.
  32. Ever had a bar fight? Yes! But was not much of a fight really, more of a scrap. Not, you know, a rumble.
  33. Who knows you the best? I know me the best!
  34. Shoe size? 8.5 - 9. I got hooves.
  35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? No, although I should when I'm driving, or need depth perception.
  36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? Yeah, man - when I first moved home we had quite the power struggle. I won though
  37. Been to Mexico? Not yet.
  38. Did you buy something today? Yes. Coffee.
  39. Did you get sick today? Yes!
  40. Do you miss someone today? Yes!
  41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? Yes! No that's a lie. Not yet.
  42. When is the last time you had a massage? Have never had a massage.
  43. Last person to lie in your bed? Me.
  44. Last person to see you cry? Random air hostess
  45. Who/what made you cry? Super over-tired
  46. What was the last TV show you watched? Who Wants to be a Millionaire - the British one, with Chris Tarrant. Is the only one worth watching.
  47. What are your plans for the weekend? Walk round park with work colleague. Why did I agree to that? What is wrong with me?
  48. Who do you think will re-post this? Probably no-one.
  49. Who was the last person you hung out with? The Little Lion
  50. When was the last time you went out for a nice dinner? Last night! I had Indian. It was Yum.

1 comment:

Baglady said...

Big willies are quite good. But probably not so good when they are on wrinklies. Because they might not be quite so functional these days.


wv =untsc. An anagram.