The lovely TC of Tammy's Tale has given me a Beautiful Blogger award! This is pretty exciting (for me) but not so much for you because part of the award is writing 7 things about yourself, and you have to read them and pretend to be interested because there may be a quiz later.
1. I have recently learnt the phrase, "Call me butter, I'm on a roll!" and am trying really hard not to use it.
2. I once had a job dressing up as a fairy for kids' parties.
3. Yesterday Bestfriend Andrea and I went out for coffee and invented the best reality TV show ever - it is called Celebrity Hospital and involves B-grade celebrities (you know, a couple of minor sitcom characters and the chick who came 3rd on Big Brother) interning at a hospital, cleaning bedpans and such. It. Would. Be. Awesome.
4. I am very resilient in the face of upsets - I am Very Sad for a predetermined length of time, and then I put the Sad away and Soldier On (TM). This is one of my favourite things about me.
5. Speaking of Sad, here is a story: I took my boyfriend a cupcake for lunch (as a little surprise present) as I did not know he was going to dump me, and I kind of wish I had eaten the cupcake myself, or smushed it icing-side-up into his stupid weiner face. We're friends now, there will be no face-smushing, but doesn't the cupcake make the story sad?
6. I'm really bad at having Serious Conversations because they make me uncomfortable and I start cracking jokes and then people think I don't care, when actually I am just trying to avoid embarrassing displays of emotion.
7. I really enjoy a glass of ice-cold juice. Orange & Mango is my favourite.
Fascinating stuff, yes? I'm giving the award to EVERYONE because
In other news, I'm going to the circus tonight! I will be sure to tell you all about it.
Who would you want to see on Celebrity Hospital?
*oh, alright then, you can have the award too