Monday, August 06, 2007

Joke of the Day

A man walks into a bar to hear the bartender saying to a pretty girl, "Tickle your arse with a feather."
She turns around and says, "What was that?"
The bartender grins innocently and replies, "Particularly nasty weather, I said, love."
At this a drunk gets up off his barstool, stumbles over to the woman and slurs, "Stick a feather up your arse."
"What?!"
"I said it's fucking pissing down out there."

And that is my joke of the day. I promise there won't be one every day, just days like this (nights like this?) when it's cold and boring (stick a feather up your arse, it is, outside) and I'm in Nelson which is possibly the most boring place to be on a Sunday, because if the town were any bigger you could go and DO something, and if it were any smaller you would've killed yourself or moved away years ago.

I might try to do some work. I should drink less coffee, so I can sleep earlier...but then I am very productive in the middle of the night, because I'm awake and there's really bugger all else to do but work. Sigh.

No comments: