Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3v Doesn't Read Blogs

3v - "i don't read other people's blogs because they're inevitably not about me." Good point.

This post (yes, the entire thing: there's a slightly more relevant post below if you're bored with this one already) is dedicated to a friend of mine who goes by the online alias of 'vvv'. I call him 3v, which is hopefully OK. He's never complained. Maybe because he's so damn polite.

The other reason he doesn't read blogs is that even if people did blog about him, they'd get everything all wrong. (Apparently.)


Well. I often find other people's blogs boring because I'm not in them, so I agree with him on that. But I think it's a little unfair to assume that everything ever written about him would be wildly (or even slightly) inaccurate, hence this post.

Here are some things that 3v is, in alphabetical order: articulate; cynical; intelligent; pet owner; unemployed; worried I am a stalker. (I promise I'm not a stalker. I don't have that kind of patience.)

So. Any inaccuracies, 3v? Let me know.

PS. The bit about being so damn polite does not count.

No comments: