1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Ooh...the first couple of seasons of Boston Legal, probably.
Thanks to Jenny for this.
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Bones is a current favourite - I was obsessed with Prison Break for the first couple of seasons, and also watched Top Chef and one of the Survivors (yeah, yeah, I know) religiously. Pretty much any reality show where I become emotionally attached to the contestants.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Dylan Moran. I trust his judgment. Also, anyone cute...I'm very easily won over like that.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Oh my God, Ray Romano. How did he become a respected comedian? What is wrong with people? Why have I never seen the possibilities of multi-coloured fonts before?
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Friends - I really like Phoebe's lobster analogy.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Footballer's Wives. No-one ever understood the genius of that show. Philistines.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Umm...I actually think I'm fairly innocent of that. Feel free to correct- oh no, wait, sometimes I sing the Coronation Street theme song. Bwaaaaah...wah wah wah wah waaaaahhh...
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Tough...Huh. Hi 5.
9. Name TV series you own: None! Oh no wait Black Books.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: That's a pretty involved question for one of these, really. I have to think about this. Nope. Not happening. Will come back if something springs to mind.
11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? Boston Legal - probably the one where they join the coastguard. But then again, maybe another one.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: So many. But that's probably not a bad thing.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Prison Break. After the first two seasons it went downhill really fast.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Um. There was this mini-series on called...oh, crap. SomethingHouse. ANYWAY it was very sad.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Chunks of cheese. Ad breaks are too short to prepare anything else
16. How often do you watch TV? About 5 hours a week, maybe? Nowhere near as much as I used to, what with this newfangled internet thing. (What was that damn show called? It started with an S. Maybe the second word wasn't actually House.)
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Bones - Jenny's Season 2 marathon! Yay
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Comedy/crime shows
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Sailor Moon, closely followed by Captain Planet. I liked SM more, but then I wanted to marry that American kid from CP. You know, the ginger whose power was Fire.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Any time I accidentally caught the last 5 minutes of Everyboy Loves Raymond. Everyboy was a typo but I'm totally going to leave it. Ray Romano is an ass.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Footballers Wives. Any show where a pug dog suffocating a fake-tanned baby is a majot plot point sets off my weirdar. (Like a gaydar. But, you know, for weird.)
22. What TV show scared you the most? Ghost Whisperer. Because it was so bad. Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts out-acted everybody else. We used to call it Ghost Breasterer.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Not sure...too much competition.
Look! I can write a rainbow! Actually I could if I hadn't become bored with changing the font halfway through that.
(Who can take the sunshine...sprinkle it with dew.)
Sparkhouse! That was the name of that show! It is now 6.37am of the following day and I just remembered. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH