Saturday, August 29, 2009

6 Things Total

3BT, Reader Edition

- Zach* drew a bear tattoo for me! It looks like a sat-on dog, Zach. However, I'll let this slide because last night I had a dream that the two of us stole a Mini and went on a crime spree.

- Gary made a very good, buttock-tattoo-related point in the comments section yesterday. "Depending on which buttock the tattoo will reside on," said Gary, "that Bear will be coming in or out of hibernation." AHAHAHAHAHA.

- My impossibly coloured Bestfriend Andrea is back in the country on Tuesday! She has been on holiday for about 6 weeks and I have missed her terribly and can't wait for her to get home, especially as she has bought me a present.

And now, for three fucking irritating things.

1. An acquaintance keeps sending me text messages in the middle of the night in the hopes of getting a booty call in. This would be OK if I didn't have to sleep with the phone on full volume so that the alarm wakes me up in the morning . Quite frankly, I am sick of being woken up at stupid o'clock because someone's pocket rocket needs a socket. Especially as as far as they're concerned mine has one of those little plastic socket covers designed to keep children's fingers out of there. Metaphorically speaking.

2. I am having a really shitty run of NetHack luck. I keep dying in stupid ways. All day I have been starting off games really well only to die in a stupid way and it is fucking me off. I think I am under a curse. Maybe it is because I did not return that library book on time?

3. RESCINDED.

5 comments:

Zach said...

YASD

queenofthecastle said...

Oh god. Hibernation. I will never watch Animal Planet the same way again. I want to make an inappropriate comment about icebergs and cracking but I can't quite make it work.

LOL @ the socket covers. Will now refer to those things as powerpoint chastity belts.

Holly said...

LMAO at the hibernation! That's...just a little disturbing!

As for the text messages, is there any way to mute the sound of incoming messages, but still have the alarm loud enough to wake you up?

a cat of impossible colour said...

Very intrigued as to what was rescinded. Also, yay, back on Tuesday! Woooo IN DA HOUSE sorry sorry I'll never say that again.

a cat of impossible colour said...

Oh, and my cellphone alarm still sounds when the phone is off. Might be worth experimenting to see if yours does too?