Hey so moving swiftly along, next week is the last pub quiz for the year and apparently Christmas-themed attire is compulsory. Here are my costume ideas so far.
- Dress skanky, and get my sister and her friend to do the same; stand in a line and be "Ho Ho Ho."
- Reindeer - pretty much out as a) wearing a reindeer suit is a little bit too much like being a furry and b) no-one wants to be the back end of the reindeer with me.
- Wrap tinsel round my face and tape a star to my head and be a tree
- Wrap ribbon round my face and tape a bow to my head and be a present
- Wrap a teatowel round my face and tape a halo to my head and be the Babyjesus
- Not 'sexy elf' or 'sexy santa' - these are expensive to hire and I do not have the legs for them. However:
- Sexy Babyjesus
We was talking about Christmas the other day at work and someone suggested making your own Christmas crackers out of old toilet rolls. I am totally going to do this (but not with old toilet rolls, just with cardboard tubes, is more hygenic) and they are going to be the best crackers EVER. They will have jokes and toys in them! OR WILL THEY??? Let me know if you'd like one.