*Sometimes when I used the word 'blogosphere' I feel like a bit of a dick.
1. Hold up with gun.
2. Tunnel in and blow safe.
3. Join the Fire Department, complete training, and gain the trust and respect of your colleagues. By this stage, the person you installed in the bank some years earlier has risen to a position of relative responsibility, and has the codes to the safe. One morning they burn their toast, the fire alarm goes off, the building is evacuated while they are holed up in the bathroom, the fire service (you) arrives and somehow, in all the confusion, a whole stack of bills just goes missing. Seriously? This is such a good plan. And now I can never do it because I told you about it. You can do it, though. You can do it and give me 20%, like when they make a new American Idol and they guy who thought of it gets some money because it was his genius idea. This is just like that.
1. Eating bogies. Boogers. Snot. I'm pretty sure we all did this as children and if not, well, I guess I'm a little embarrassed.
2. Tearing the corners off pages in books and eating them, after jamming the gummed paper in between my teeth until every tooth-gap was full.
3. Eating toenail clippings. Only mine, though, not other people's, that would be disgusting.
2. Action, as a verb
3. Legit - I am trying to train myself out of this but it isn't working. I started saying it as a joke and now it have become part of my everyday vocab, which has happened before and did not end well (the word was 'bonza' and it took fucking months for me to stop saying it.)
4. Wack (No. 4 because I actually never say this because I hate it so fucking much. I think because I used to know someone who was constantly "That is wack!" and they really were a dick. But also because it's super, super tryhard.)
1. Bourbon. It's the sweet aftertaste. There is something horribly wrong about bourbon, I think if it was a person it would be a pervert (that I sometimes hook up with anyway when there's no better option).
2. Rum. Whenever I drink rum I have a fucking fantastic night and then wake up in the morning hungover unto death and so, so, sorry. For everything.
3. Jagermeister. It is so gross. It tastes like liquid compost. Tastes like herbal cough medicine. Tastes like kissing someone's neck right after they apply perfume. Tastes like German sounds. Ewww, Jagermeister.
3. Family Guy
1. Don't worry, I can afford it!
2. It's ok, I don't start work until late tomorrow!
3. Of course I love you!
1. Love many, trust in few, but always paddle your own canoe.
2. Wherever there is a channel for water, there is a road for the canoe.
3. You can't have your kayak and heat it.
3. Naked and duct taped
2. Any fruit bowl containing 2 oranges and a banana
3. The word 'manhole'
If anyone would like to tag themselves in this they are welcome - let me know if you do, especially if you use my categories which I would recommend as they are both more entertaining and informative than the original ones. And if you never found the word 'manhole' hilariously disturbing before well you're welcome.